- Firstly, put on the baby carrier as usual. Your child should be facing you and sitting in the wide leg position. Loosen both shoulder straps.
- Slide one of your arms up under the shoulder strap and your other arm down under the lower part of the shoulder strap. The shoulder strap should now form a closed loop around your body.
- Support your child’s weight from underneath as you swivel them around, under your raised arm, and on to your back.
- Put the shoulder strap back in place and move the back yoke into a comfortable position.
- Finally, tighten the waist belt and the shoulder straps.
Watch a helpful tutorial video here.
Article is closed for comments.