Once your baby is 12 months old, he or she is big enough to be carried on your back.
1. First, put the baby carrier on your belly as usual. Your baby should be facing you and sitting in the wide leg position. Loosen both shoulder straps.
2. Slip one of your arms up under the shoulder strap and the other arm down under the lower part of the shoulder strap.
Now the shoulder pad should be a closed loop around the body.
3. Get a grip on your baby from underneath and turn him or her around onto your back under your raised arm.
4. Put the shoulder strap back in place and place the back yoke where it feels comfortable.
5. Finally, tighten the waist belt and the shoulder strap.
Check out our helpful tutorial here.