Once your little one is at least 12 months old, you can start back carrying in the Baby Carrier Harmony.
1. Put on the baby carrier as usual. Your child should be facing you and sitting in the wide-leg position.
2.Slightly loosen both shoulder straps.
3. Slide one of your arms up under the shoulder strap and your other arm down under the lower part of the shoulder strap. Now the shoulder strap should be a closed loop around your body.
4. Supporting your child's body from underneath, slide them under your raised arm and onto your back. Do not hold the safety buckles.
5. Put the shoulder straps back in place and move the back yoke into a comfortable position.
6. Tighten the waist belt and the shoulder straps.
Check out our helpful video tutorial here.
Article is closed for comments.